Virtual CFO Services
Modern businesses are looking for new ways to grow exponentially. Business leaders are more inclined towards revenue growth and operations improvements. In the process, often finances are overlooked. The finance departments, most of the time, consist of accounts team, whose scope of work is confined to book-keeping.
A Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a financial expert, who analyses financial actions of a company, and forecast future in line with company’s growth plans. CapSavvy’s Virtual CFO services help in navigating accounting complexities with ease, freeing up time to focus on business operations and revenue growth.
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of financial statement and MIS data
- Assistance in prepare of accurate forecasts, budgets, cash flows and install controlling parameters
- Provide financial intelligence, key performance indicators and actionable insights about business, to help in taking informed decisions
- Meet Banks, financial institutions and investors for strategic financial discussions
- Review and elaborate financial performance reports on the cost and profitability with stakeholders
- Counsel for raising right mix of Equity and Debt
- Scout for potential investors and make representation